[Building Sakai] Melete for Sakai 2.6.x

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Fri Mar 6 11:54:26 PST 2009

Do you know if anyone is actively working on something similar to
contrib/etudes/melete/tags/melete_2-5_sak-2-5-0 with pom.xml patches
like in r52857 ? Basically a tag/branch of Melete 2.6 with the couple of
pom.xml changes necessary ( the kernel dependency fixup and version
setting for Sakai 2.6 ).

Cheers,
Steve