[Building Sakai] How to unsubscribe

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Mar 6 04:56:23 PST 2009

Seth Theriault wrote:

> Simply sending an "unsubscribe" to the LIST address will not
> unsubscribe you from sakai-dev. To do so, you have two

If you previously had "digest mode" enabled for this list, you
will alos have to tweak your subscriptions options under the
new list regime.

First, login to:

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/mailman/options/sakai-dev

using your e-mail address and list password.

Once this is done, scroll down to see your subscription
options. One of these options is to "Set Digest Mode" to n or
off. Make your choice and then click "Submit My Changes" at
the bottom of the page.

If you want to do this for other lists, you will have to go to
the correct "options" page for that list and set it
appropraitely. You can see a full list of your subscriptions
by clicking on the "List my other subscriptions" button on the
options page for sakai-dev.

Seth