[Building Sakai] uploaded the import question with image is visible or not?

LaVera lavera1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 5 19:01:25 PST 2009

Please unsubscribe

From: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org
[mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Benjamin J.
Schneider
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 1:30 PM
To: Karen Tsao
Cc: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] uploaded the import question with image is
visible or not?

Hi all,

I'm unable to unsubscribe to this list.  The site referenced below is
unreachable.  Any advice?

Thanks,

Ben

On Mar 5, 2009, at 1:23 PM, Karen Tsao wrote:

Hi Vinoth,

You should export the assessment by selecting "Content Packaging". You will
get an zip file instead of the xml file. Use the zip as the import source
and then you should see the image you attached. Please try it and let me
know if you still have issues.

Thanks,
Karen