[Building Sakai] Calendar Event customization for different site types

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 09:47:28 PDT 2009

Sakai events and Calendar events are completely different things.

A Sakai event can be definied as whatever you like
'someone.did.something' and fired whenever you like from your own
code. Site stats reads these events.

Calendar events go in the Calendar, however as Beth mentioned, you
can't customise the event types per site.

cheers,
Steve