[Building Sakai] Introduction

Balazuc Denis Denis.Balazuc at crim.ca
Mon Jun 29 11:05:02 PDT 2009

Hello Sakai devs

I have just subscribed to this list so I'm writing this first post as the usual introduction.

I work for the DETI group in Centre de Recherche Informatique de Montréal (CRIM http://crim.ca/fr/r-d/technologie_internet/index.html) which is very much involved with using and developing Sakai.
We as a group are eyeing with great interest the Sakai 3 generation and I am currently specifically working with 2.5x/2.6 on a (yet another?) pre-version of a Sakai SCORM tool using the old SCORM 2004 engine from ADL.

My presence in this mailing list will mostly be to get better insights on the internals of Sakai as well as its future evolutions, with the hope that I can provide useful help in further discussions with my experience in designing and writing all sorts of java/j2ee applications/systems.

Cheers
Denis Balazuc