[Building Sakai] Implement CourseManagementService ???

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon Jun 29 09:18:31 PDT 2009

You can do all that with the SiteService.  I'm not sure why you want
it to be a tool?  Is there some sort of UI you are imaging?  Sakai's
has a job scheduler built on top of quartz.  If you don't have a UI,
its a lot easier to use that mechanism to simply schedule your job
(nightly, hourly, whatever) which could then create the sites and
memberships for you automatically.

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart