[Building Sakai] Suppressing myfaces error messages

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:06:02 PDT 2009

I'm getting log messages like the following:

INFO: No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.READONLY_AS_DISABLED_FOR_SELECTS' found, using
default value true (2009-06-25 09:51:11,116
http-8080-Processor25_org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.config.MyfacesConfig)

How can I suppress them? Even if it means providing each of these
values somewhere, I'd be willing to do so. But the presence of these
messages makes log analysis that much more work.

Josh