[Building Sakai] Get list of courses in my Java client

neel seer neelseer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:44:28 PDT 2009

Hello Sakai Developers,

Can someone point me to how I can retrieve a list of courses from Sakai in
my java client? I looked at the webservices API (SakaiScript.jws) but I am
unable to drill down further from a course site. I am interested in the
Entity Broker but cannot find any example of usage and following the
documentation when I go to http://localhost:8080/direct/describe I see 0
entries.

I also looked at the Unicon course portlet but it is missing the actual
services that pulls this off Sakai. Without that it is pretty much unusable.
Wonder why Unicon is not publishing that service.

Any help from someone who has tried to do that or any code that you can
share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for building a quality product.

Regards,
Neel