[Building Sakai] 2.5.5 Conversion Scripts

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 24 09:27:55 PDT 2009

Pete Peterson wrote:

> The tag for Sakai 2.5.5-rc01 has been cut and is in final QA
> testing. There are no Jira tickets indicating that schema
> changes have occurred that require the creation of a 2.5.5
> conversion script.  I'd like to confirm with project teams that
> this is indeed the case.

There is the issue of:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-6102
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-3917

that could affect people with older databases (created prior to a
2.1 -> 2.2 upgrade). This situation was discussed on this list
earlier this month:

http://www.nabble.com/-Building-Sakai--Notes-in-SAKAI_PERSON_T-table-td23890235.html

It would be good to put a note in the release notes.

Seth