[Building Sakai] Problem with uploading file in Sakai

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Tue Jun 23 02:48:00 PDT 2009

Dear all,

Still me with the problem with uploading file in Sakai

Would you mind debugging my simple tool that testing how to upload file in
Sakai

(I have attached it or you please download here
http://www.mediafire.com/file/izimwntzzjn/test-upfile.zip )

Or please give me an simple sample that can upload file in Sakai.

By the way, my problem is that:

I have to upload a excel file then read the student's data in this and add
to Sakai DB (using UserDirectoryService)

Thanks a lot

Phuc Bui

P/S: I use Sakai App Builder plugin to create this project and select
"Directory Structure Only".

If I do like this as independent web application, it works well.