[Building Sakai] sakai2.5 configuration problem

Tom Hall thall at brocku.ca
Mon Jun 22 05:42:11 PDT 2009

Good morning

To answer your questions as best I can:

1)  There is a tool (MOTD) in the admin accounts left menu for editing the
message of the day.

2)  What we have done is to edit the server_info.html page in our dev/test
enviroment so that when we deplay, the modified page is deployed. Our
content on this page is relatively static so this works well for us.
There are also some settings in the sakai.properties file that allow you
to change the URLs at the foot of the page.

Tom