[Building Sakai] problem with resources tool after migration

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Jun 19 02:30:33 PDT 2009

Am,

Have you executed migration scripts before? At sakai_2_4_0-2_5_0_oracle_conversion.sql there are several updates onto resources tables and maybe the problem you are experiencing is that you should run them but you hadn't.

We have also migrated from 2.4.x. to 2.6.x and haven't found any issue like this.

David