[Building Sakai] problem uploading .url files via webdav.

Dominic Bombace dabombace at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 02:45:39 PDT 2009

One simple solution i came up with was to create a .html redirector file and
upload that then your all set sakai knows what to do with .html,
unfortunately i'm having a tricky time creating these with my java app,
looking at HTMLWriter class but having some trouble, anybody know a painless
way in java to just create that small redirector html file like this one?

<head>
</head>