[Building Sakai] problem uploading .url files via webdav.

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Jun 17 02:17:53 PDT 2009

Bookmarks (links) in Resources are handled as redirects when accessed
through the access servlet (e.g. /access/content/group/...) but are also
redirects when accessed via WebDAV which I think is incorrect:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-4609

It should be possible to make WebDAV output these as a .url format
(e.g. the one that Windows understands for desktop shortcuts) and then
do the reverse conversion on upload, which would provide a way to deal
with these other than through the Resources tool.

Cheers
Stephen