[Building Sakai] Question in creating new course site

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Mon Jun 15 20:47:45 PDT 2009

Dear,

After studying other part of Sakai, now we try to implement Course
Management,

I visit this site, consider some way to implement CMS. And I'll try

So we just need to implement 2 classes CourseManagementService so that Sakai
can get information from external database and display it ? It means we do
not need to develop a view ourselves, does not it ?

After I implement CMS, how can I make Sakai use it instead of Sakai's CMS.

Thanks,

Looking forward to your replies.

Phuc Bui