[Building Sakai] Site Participants

Nil Nitin nil.nitin.sakai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:50:17 PDT 2009

hi,

   I have created one scheduler which add participants to site, depending on
certain condition. It makes entries into two tables
1) `sakai_site_user` and
2) `sakai_realm_rl_gr`

  It fires dao.create(....) to insert data as we have to send PK with data
object. I can see new rows in both tables after scheduler's job is finished.
But when i login as a user, I cant see the new site. Also entries from both
tables get removed automatically.

  Can anyone have idea, why this is happening ?
  Is anyone already implemented such thing like adding participants to site
using scheduler after given date, etc. ?

cheers,
Nil