[Building Sakai] Provided groups question

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Fri Jun 12 08:59:18 PDT 2009

Well, yes and no.
I get these results in our production cluster as well as a local single
instance.  And, either way it can be for one user¹s activity on the node.

Chris

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/course-management/trunk/cm-authz-synchroni

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/Sakai+2+integrati

http://source.cet.uct.ac.za/svn/sakai/QuartzJobs/trunk/scheduler-component-s

hared/src/java/org/sakaiproject/component/app/scheduler/jobs/UCTSaveRealms.j>>>

>> > ava

http://git-repo.oucs.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=repos/local-version/sakai/

jobscheduler.git;a=blob;f=scheduler-component-shared/src/java/org/sakaiprojec

t/component/app/scheduler/jobs/AuthzGroupProviderSync.java;h=81132fb426b0ec43