[Building Sakai] Regarding SAK-16463 - 2.6.x oracle database conversion needed

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Jun 12 07:29:18 PDT 2009

Seeing that we have already done this long->clob for 2.5 without the
conversion or these new columns that are created with the conversion,
it seems like it doesn't matter when do this. You should be able to
run it now before you upgrade if you wanted and had a lot of rows. I
will verify this though before the final release notes as I haven't
actually run the conversion script on the clob column.