[Building Sakai] Sitebrowser description

Prakash, Savitha savithap at umich.edu
Thu Jun 11 06:48:52 PDT 2009

Daniel,
This patch is already there in the trunk and is related to SAK-15823. You might have to explicitly mention in the jira SAK-13149, where you have attached the patch, that this patch is duplicate and will serve for 2.5.3. As this might confuse others that its a different fix. You can include the version 2.5.3 in the title of your patch just to make it clear.

Thanks,
Savitha