[Building Sakai] sakai FunctionManager

KetanNale ketan_nale at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 05:30:48 PDT 2009

Hi All,

       I want to give role base access to my tool. For the same i have used
sakai's "FunctionManager". I have registered all permissions with it. When i
deploy my tool i can see these permissions when i create New Role for any
site. I configured these with Roles ,but they are not working as expected.
       Though Admin have only certain set of permissions he can do anything.
On the other hand general user (student etc.) have some permissions he cant
do anything like add/update etc.
       Can anyone help me in detail. What all have to do in implementing
role-base access.

cheers,