[Building Sakai] tracking melete tool in sakai

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Wed Jun 10 21:23:54 PDT 2009

>I need to track the users who have accessed the melete tool.
>Can someone tell me how can I achieve this? Please help, this
>is really urgent.

Rosh,

Not sure what version of Melete you are running, but Melete 2.6 supports the
following events that are used by Site Stats:

- melete.section.new: it is launched each time a section is created.
- melete.section.edit: it is launched each time a section is edited.
- melete.section.delete: it is launched each time a section is deleted both
directly or indirectly (that is, deleting the module the section belongs
to).
- melete.section.read: it is launched each time a section is read.
- melete.module.new: it is launched each time a module is created.
- melete.module.delete: it is launched each time a module is deleted. When
this happens, a melete.section.delete event is launched of each of the
sections the to-delete module contains.

The above work was contributed to Melete / Etudes by David Roldan Martinez,
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. You can get Melete 2.6 from here:
http://etudes.org/release/melete

Best,
Vivie

--