[Building Sakai] Entitybroker is not translating the Date properly

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Mon Jun 8 09:17:24 PDT 2009

Can you create an issue and attach the XML version of the data along
with the JSON version. Normally the date is not converted into so many
fields by EB, it is output as a simple 8601 string and the timecode. I
will see why it seems to do more with your date object if you can also
include the class of date object.
Thanks
AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University