[Building Sakai] Max File Upload Size

hitesh joshi joshi.hitesh.0123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:51:23 PDT 2009

Hello all..
                      Previously i m using database for storing My Uploaded
files.Now  I m using underlying file System as provide in the following
link
http://steve-on-sakai.blogspot.com/2008/11/sakai-mysql-and-storing-content-in.html.
 But with that i m facing another problem.
                         File Upload functionality in the Resources Tool
uses default database for storing files.I have change it to File System.But
when i m trying to upload file more than 60 Mb its shows me Exception like
java.lang.OutOfMemeoryError:Java Heap Space.
          For that i have set the parameter in the Environment Variables
JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx2048m.But it still showing the same problem.Could you please
suggest me any way to avoid this error.we have also increase our system ram
but still its not working.Or is there any other setting for this.This is
very essential functionality for us.
                        Waiting for any response..

Thanks & Regards

Hitesh Joshi