[Building Sakai] Linking Sakai to SIS

Gross,Christopher ufchrisg at ufl.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:37:39 PDT 2009

Hello!

The University of Florida has recently selected Sakai as our next LMS and being one of the people that did the integration of WebCT with our SIS, I need to begin looking toward what it will take to do the same with Sakai.

My head is just full of questions but the most important at this time is who on this list has done any development (either internally or externally to Sakai) to integrate Sakai to their SIS?  Our SIS is homegrown so any already developed modules for 3rd party systems are out of the question, unfortunately.

If you feel you can answer at least part of my barrage of questions then please contact me at ufchrisg at ufl.edu<mailto:ufchrisg at ufl.edu>

Thanks!

--
Christopher Gross