[Building Sakai] mvn eclipse:eclipse and new lines?

branden at uwindsor.ca branden at uwindsor.ca
Tue Jun 2 06:59:39 PDT 2009

Thanks for the replies.

I had tried cleaning then regenerating and I still seemed to get the
error. I think the problem was that I had commit the project files before
regenerating them?

This time I cleaned them out, then commit. Then regenerated using mvn and
commit again -- that seemed to do the trick.

Thanks again!
Branden Visser
LMS Application Programmer - Information Systems Services
Information Technology Services
University of Windsor