[Building Sakai] mvn eclipse:eclipse and new lines?

branden at uwindsor.ca branden at uwindsor.ca
Tue Jun 2 06:42:14 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I was just regenerating some eclipse project files using maven2 (mvn
eclipse:eclipse). When I commit the new files, TortoiseSVN gives me an
error: "Inconsistent Line Ending Style" for all of the mvn generated
files.

I've never had this before, but the most recent change I've made in this
area is adopted Sakai's recommended SVN config file (this is my first time
generating eclipse project files since I've taken in the new config). Does
any one know what could be failing here?

The config file I'm referring to is here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/trunk/svn/config

On a (maybe) related note: If I have a history of not using the Sakai SVN
config file and just started recently. Is there some mass job I would have
to run to do something like convert all my EOL characters from my initial
source code check-in?

Branden Visser
LMS Application Programmer - Information Systems Services
Information Technology Services
University of Windsor