[Building Sakai] SAK-13987: Session Timeout Popup Utilizing Polling data from entity broker

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Jun 1 13:34:06 PDT 2009

The entitybroker 1.3.6 tag is 2.5.x comptible and also has the
entities needed to get this popup to work. I wasn't able to get a
backport of this feature to completely work in 2.5.x easily but it
might have just been a problem with our local installation that has a
single signon (with it's own session timeout) and a load balancer or a
lack of time. It looks like there's been some activity on the SAK
since I last checked though.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/entitybroker/tags/entitybroker-1.3.6/

-Matthew