[Building Sakai] SAK-13987: Session Timeout Popup Utilizing Polling data from entity broker

branden at uwindsor.ca branden at uwindsor.ca
Mon Jun 1 13:14:27 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I tried a merge for this feature to 2.5, for the most part things went
well, but it looks like that the /direct/session handler is a requirement
that is missing from 2.5.

Does anyone have an idea of what merges would be necessary to provide this
minimal functionality for 2.5, or do you think we would better off
upgrading to 2.6? I see in the trunk there is a
"SessionEntityProvider.java" in the entity broker package. Is this what I
would be looking for?

Branden Visser
LMS Application Programmer - Information Systems Services
Information Technology Services
University of Windsor