[Building Sakai] New version of JSMPP

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Jun 1 09:00:53 PDT 2009

Done.  The 2.0 jar was missing its associated jar.sha1, pom, pom.md5,
pom.sha1 and the related maven-metadata.xml files would not update
cleanly so I pulled the 2.0 jar down, deleted /jsmpp and redeployed
both the 2.0 and 2.1b_01 jars.  The jsmpp portion of the maven2 repo
looks good now.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/com/google/code/jsmpp/

For those interested in the magic of Maven when deploying 3rd party
jars to a remote repository I include the commands I used below
(minus required user/password settings embedded in my settings.xml).

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.google.code \
   -DartifactId=jsmpp \
   -Dversion=2.0 \
   -Dpackaging=jar \
   -Dfile=./jsmpp-2.0.jar \
   -DrepositoryId=sakai-maven2 \
   -Durl=dav:https://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.google.code \
   -DartifactId=jsmpp \
   -Dversion=2.1b_01 \
   -Dpackaging=jar \
   -Dfile=./jsmpp-2.1b_01.jar \
   -DrepositoryId=sakai-maven2 \
   -Durl=dav:https://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2

Let me know if you can retrieve the jars.

Cheers,

Anth