[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.6.0 compatibility issues

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jul 29 08:42:14 PDT 2009

Since this question has come up a lot I've (finally) written up a
confluence page for it. Also includes the new method I talked about on
the dev list the other day for auto converting poms to have the K1 and
pre-K1 profiles that Steve/Nuno came up with. Hopefully most of your
questions are answered there.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+2.6+Contrib+Tool+Migration+Tips

-Matthew