[Building Sakai] GMT installation on 2.6.0

Robert E. Long relong at vmail.svsu.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:26:31 PDT 2009

I would gladly commit these changes to contrib. I'm thinking of creating a space in contrib for SVSU, and putting the code there. Would that be OK?

Be forewarned though... it builds and starts under Tomcat just fine, it just doesn't do anything when called from a site. If someone wants to take it from here and solve the problem (which has had me racking my brain all weekend) feel free! Or if someone could point me in the right direction, please do so...

Thank you,
Bob

---
Robert E. Long, MA