[Building Sakai] content hosting versioning

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Fri Jul 24 06:44:09 PDT 2009

Yes, AFAIK no-one has built a UI that knows about versioning (open to correction on this from Nico or anyone else familiar with the 3akai work).

Cheers
Stephen

Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290
>>> Dave Ross <dave.ross at gmail.com> 7/24/2009 3:40 PM >>>
But even if I use JCR - it's not like the resources GUI is going to let me
access prior versions of resources (unless that was slipped into the JCR CHS
implementation). Correct?