[Building Sakai] content hosting versioning

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Fri Jul 24 06:31:46 PDT 2009

As far as I know, no.

The best prospect for this is Sakai 3, or making use of JCR in Sakai 2.5+, as JCR has built-in versioning.

I think there's a JCR CHS implementation but I also think it's never been used.

Regards
Stephen

Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290
>>> Dave Ross <dave.ross at gmail.com> 7/24/2009 3:28 PM >>>
Three years ago there was some energy behind getting CHS capable of
"versioning" features.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/RES/Versioning+of+resources

Has there been any energy in this direction since then? This continues to be
at the top or near the top of feature requests we hear...

-Dave