[Building Sakai] Use Streaming media server to play a scorm flash package

Neeru Joshi neer.josh25 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:13:06 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

  My application has requirements to play huge flash animations ..of around
40 mb. I am using scorm 2004 3ed rte in sakai 2.5.4, but i am not able to
achieve the user experience required. So i was looking into using the
streaming media server. I am looking into the possibility but was wondering
if anybody could give me some insight....appreciate any help!!

Thanks,
Neeru