[Building Sakai] SAK-16024: 2.6.0 conversion script: site.add.course backfill issue

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Thu Jul 23 12:33:16 PDT 2009

Yes, I've been testing it locally, along with Matthew.
Anyone who has run the backfill portion just needs to double check their
!user.template.* realms to be sure that site.add.course is set/not set
depending on what they want the associated account type to be able to
do. I don't think it is a huge problem...would only bite those who
customized the script due to local account types, and who had some
account types that can't create courses, and who ran the backfill script.

John