[Building Sakai] Auto adding Forum Synoptics to home page in 2.6

Wagner, Michelle R. wagnermr at iupui.edu
Thu Jul 23 06:05:47 PDT 2009

Hi Omer,
I'm not sure if it is the same thing, but we ran into something similar when we upgraded to 2.6.  The relevant jira is SAK-15504.  The tool set on the home page is now controlled by properties.  So for our sakai instance, we have a configuration like the following in sakai.properties:

wsetup.home.toolids.count=5
wsetup.home.toolids.1=sakai.privacy
wsetup.home.toolids.2=sakai.iframe
wsetup.home.toolids.3=sakai.synoptic.announcement
wsetup.home.toolids.4=sakai.synoptic.chat
wsetup.home.toolids.5=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter

wsetup.home.toolids.course.count=5
wsetup.home.toolids.course.1=sakai.privacy
wsetup.home.toolids.course.2=sakai.iframe
wsetup.home.toolids.course.3=sakai.synoptic.announcement
wsetup.home.toolids.course.4=sakai.synoptic.chat
wsetup.home.toolids.course.5=sakai.synoptic.messagecenter

Etc for the different site types

Have a great day,
Michelle