[Building Sakai] Integrating Mos Chorus R1 with sakai through web services

Neeru Joshi neer.josh25 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:50:29 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

  I have a scorm compliant flash content that doesn't work so well with sorm
2004 3ed rte, so I am looking into other options like Mps Chorus R1 as it
was also used for authoring. Can someone tell me if this can be integrated
with sakai 2.5.4. I am including an introduction to it here:

MOS Solo R1
Easy to use interface to facilitate SCORM 2004 sequencing, authoring
animation effects, templates for pages, sequencing, content and images.

To promote the MOS standard, we invite you to download for free MOS Solo R1
on www.mossolo.com.

MOS Chorus R1
In addition to the authoring benefits mentionned above: powerful sequencing,
new communication tools (announcements, blogs, tasks, RSS), new reports and
dashboards to export in Excel format,  web services to facilitate links with
other solutions.
For more info: www.moschorus.com.

Appreciate some insight!!
Thanks,