[Building Sakai] Change wicket from development mode to production mode

Neeru Joshi neer.josh25 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:59:54 PDT 2009

Hi,

  I am using sakai-wicket 1.3.0 in sakai 2.5.4. I have noticed the warning
wicket gives on initialization

*** WARNING: Wicket is running in DEVELOPMENT mode.              ***
*** Do NOT deploy to your live server(s) without changing this.  ***
*** See Application#getConfigurationType() for more information. ***