[Building Sakai] Writing good bug reports

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Wed Jul 22 01:03:24 PDT 2009

I don't agree with the perception of testers in the article (as
negative to the process) but I definitely agree that good bug reports
and feature requests are critical. I cannot tell you the number of
times I have been assigned bug reports and feature requests with a
single sentence as the only description but it happens often (far more
than it should).

-AZ

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Stephen
Marquard<stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za> wrote:
> Here's a good, short article on writing good bug reports:
>
> http://blog.utest.com/respect-the-defect-advice-that-will-change-the-perception-of-qa/2009/06/

> Cheers
> Stephen
>

> Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
> Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
> http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
> Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
> Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile