[Building Sakai] URGENT: problem with SCORM 2004 3ed rte in sakai 2.5.4

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:13:11 PDT 2009

Is the only thing you moved across the webapps folder? You need the
jars from shared/lib and the components folder as well, it says it in
the logs:

Caused by:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sakaiproject/scorm/service/api/
ScormResourceService

That being said, you've also got a bunch of errors and warns I've
never seen before. Rebuild on the target platform, should only take a
few minutes if Maven et al are setup.

Steve