[Building Sakai] ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 10: Table 'sakai.metaobj_form_def' doesn't exist

aakashsinghal aakash at chs.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 21 12:02:43 PDT 2009

Hi,

ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 10: Table 'sakai.metaobj_form_def' doesn't exist

I got this error when I was running my converter script on the database. I
am going from 2.4 to 2.5.0. When i looked on the database itself, there is
no such table.

We are using the first converter found on the link below.
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Database+Migration+(2.5)

Can anyone let me know what to do from here, thanks.