[Building Sakai] Core tools with significant planned 2.7 changes

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Mon Jul 20 09:01:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

The UI changes are documented in the attachments to SAK-13736. There was back and forth because there were a few iterations and three institutions involved. I do not think they alter the user experience radically, really. This branch has been in use at Michigan for over a year with good results. Regarding the parallel work - David will be providing a summary of what that entailed.

Best,

    -Gonzalo