[Building Sakai] Guest Site with no My Workspace

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Mon Jul 20 06:32:16 PDT 2009

How did the guest account get created?
When you edit the account with the admin user tool, what type is it?

When you edit the account, note the internal id. Search for a my
workspace site for the user using the Admin Sites tool (paste the
internalid into the userid search field). Also look for a realm for the
my workspace using the Admin Realms tool - search for the internalid and
you should find a realm like /site/~<internalid>. Check that there are
tools in the site and the user has a role in the realm and the
site.visit permission is turned on in that realm for his role.

John