[Building Sakai] the url specified in a web content should occupy fuul screen instead of the tool frame

Neeru Joshi neer.josh25 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:21:38 PDT 2009

Hi Steve,

   Ok, I see, i can select the checkbox when providing the url for the web
content tool to open it in a new window, but is there a way to achieve this
in the same window, and eliminate the bar with the tool name that appears
even if you make it full screen. Moreover, in the new window there is no
browser toolbar. I want that a user is taken to a completely different web
page on clicking on a page link in the side navigation menubar, such as
'home'.

Thanks,
Neeru