[Building Sakai] Rwiki

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jul 17 12:08:09 PDT 2009

You can see the functionality by creating an account on

http://3akai.sakaiproject.org

My screencast also has a demo of what it can do:

http://www.screencast.com/t/YjrXymxdBIx

I'm not sure if there are Sakai jira's to track his work or where in
svn the code sits (Nico is on holiday this week), but I'm sure someone
can figure that out for me before Nico gets back from holiday.

Michael