[Building Sakai] Rwiki

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jul 17 10:45:43 PDT 2009

I am *very* eager to see this available in 2.x, even as contrib. Lots
of people agree that this will smooth the path from 2 to 3 (not to
mention being useful in 2 itself).  But nobody has raised their hand
to take the prototype work Nico did last year and make it "real".

The Sakai Foundation might be able to apply some resource against this
if there were a community leader.

Michael