[Building Sakai] Rwiki

Charlie Macchia cmacchia at BrainOVision.com
Fri Jul 17 10:40:02 PDT 2009

Hi John, let me know if I've got this right.

Are you saying: rather than try to integrate a better WYSIWYG editor on top
of the current rWiki, instead create a separate wiki like tool, that uses
tinyMCE as the front end, but isn't strict wiki syntax, yet still maintains
things like history, versions, alerts etc.

Aside from getting into the plusses and minuses - do I have this right?

Charlie