[Building Sakai] JSF Modal Dialog

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 16 07:17:54 PDT 2009

Thanks Gonzalo, I hadn't seen that.

And pertinent to the Upgrade thread:

The latest version of jQuery is there as well.... it would have to be
since jQuery UI requires it.

Perhaps the best way to do the upgrade is to repoint anyone who wants
to this version. However, we once again have a versioning issue.

I wondering if we should reference this directory with some kind of a
version number?

- Eli