[Building Sakai] Copy content of site

Michael Osterman ostermmg.sakai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:56:35 PDT 2009

Thanks, Steve!

I've attached a text file with the different methods around this process,
with descriptions of what they are on the Jira ticket. The one in question
is transferCopyEntities, shamelessly lifted from SiteSetup.java.

Wellington, I've included that one, plus our main method
createSiteByDuplication(), which we effectively use to build sites from a
template. I haven't looked into 2.6.0 enough yet to know how much it
obsoletes this script, but I suspect there's still room for both.

Cheers,
Mike