[Building Sakai] Copy content of site

Mike Osterman ostermmg.sakai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:58:13 PDT 2009

We run an additional web services class that includes a method for
copying site contents in addition to the placed tools.  It's nothing
groundbreaking--was actually lifted directly from the snippet of
SiteAction.java that runs when you use Copy Site from the Site Info
tool.

I had submitted it for consideration of addition to the core
distribution, but can't remember if it made it in. When I'm at a
computer next I'll see where it ended up. If it's not on the Sakai
repo, I'll post back here. Stay tuned...

-Mike

On Jul 13, 2009, at 11:51 AM, Wellington Santos <wellington at wbsystem.com.br